For messaging and miscellaneous outreach, the following are Impact Opportunities (submit Impacts for any of the following tasks that you complete - each bullet point is worth one Impact). When uploading Impacts, take a screenshot of your activity.
- Email three of your professors/TAs asking them to send out Canvas messages to the entire class about filling out the census (feel free to link my2020census.gov attach this graphic- it has updated and specific information!).
- Send a message in 5 GroupMes, Slacks, or group texts letting people know about the census, linking and attaching the aforementioned.
- Send 10 texts to different friends and family checking in about whether they have filled out the census, and inviting them to do so if they haven’t already.
- Send 10 emails to contacts checking in. You can use this template!
- Make a creative TikTok about how to fill out the census and/or why it's important to you.
- Any other creative outreach activity you may think of that has a broad impact.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you or someone in your household traveled to a country on the CDC’s Level 3 watch list in the last 30 days? At this time, these include China, Iran, Italy and South Korea. These may change. See the CDC’s guidelines for the most up-to-date list.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a fever, cough or shortness of breath. See the CDC’s symptom information.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours