Texas Consilium is working to identify industry leading companies in Texas, or those who serve and support Texas businesses. Our key objectives are focused on connecting with (a) potential nominees for the Texas Consilium Business Excellence Award, and (b) potential Texas Consilium Partner who wish to connect with Texas businesses of excellence.Multiple volunteer roles will involve:
- Online research of businesses and entry into or updating of Texas Consilium's database.
- Prioritizing Nominee and Partner prospects based upon available information.
- Telephone or email connection with Nominee and Partner prospects to identify decision makers and qualify prospects.
- Coordinating with Texas Consilium personnel for follow up.
For either role, Volunteers will be accessing Texas Consilium's Salesforce CRM system and will receive appropriate training. This may be a particularly attractive opportunity for students with an interest in marketing, data management, sales or most any area of business.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Heidi Nguyen wrote on December 16th, 2021
Hello Mr. Ratchford. My name is Heidi. After reading about Texas Consilium and knowing that I can volunteer remotely, I am very interested in the role that your company is looking for. Feel free to contact me if you still have any availability.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Khushi Bhaveshkumar Balar wrote on October 12th, 2021
I am interested to volunteer as the work is related to what I am studying right now. I would like to know more about the event coming up and how I can contribute my part as a management student.
Hope Adodo wrote on September 6th, 2021
I am interested in this opportunity to volunteer as it is aligned with my present course of study. I would like to have more details - hours expected, daily schedule, physical versus remote engagement, etc.