It's CRITICAL!! WE NEED YOU!! Blood Transportation DRIVERS Needed Now! -Deliver Blood & Save a Life!
Did you know you could help save lives by simply delivering blood and blood products from our blood distribution centers to local hospitals and delivering convalescent plasma? Gain valuable training and experience while providing an invaluable service to the community!
It's critical that The American Red Cross needs volunteers to transport blood and blood products in a safe and timely manner. Volunteers are critically needed as COVID-19 cases rise. We ask for a valid state driver’s license, 3-years of driving history, a clear motor vehicle report, and the ability to lift up-to 50-lbs.
Share with your friends & family! It's CRITICAL! We need volunteers as COVID-19 cases rise!
* Transport blood or blood products from blood distribution in Pomona center to local hospitals.
* Pick up and return boxes as needed.
* Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures.
* Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers.
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner.
* Willingness to support Red Cross mission
* Valid CA state driver’s license - 3 years driving experience
* Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes
* Able to verify safe driving records with state or insurance
* Current car registration and insurance required if using own vehicle (Red Cross vehicles also provided)
* Experience to demonstrate reliability
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Successful completion of American Red Cross Defensive Driving Course (within 6 months of placement)
If you are interested, sign up please at www.redcross.org/volunteer or contact the recruitment specialist, Juana Zapata at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.