Wall Street Juniors (WSJ) works towards helping growing minds in underserved communities bind an understanding of financial literacy. By expanding a horizon on financial concepts that range from understanding student loans, credit-building, budget plans, investments, entrepreneurship.
This is done through presentations including virtual meetings, web and in-person seminars, and financial workshops. There are opportunities which extend invitations to all age groups to participate in our programs. WSJ looks forward to serving a community willing to grow and develop one investment at a time.
What You’ll Work On
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for stories, internal organization announcement videos, external promotional social videos, book marketing videos, and recruiting book club member videos.
- Update local Reader's Banks by organizing books
- Completing group readings with small groups
- Serve as a "book ambassador" for the library
- Works remotely
- In person service opportunities available
- 2-5 hours per week
- A Great Articulator
- Differentiating Characters
- Intuitive Pacing
- Ability to work on a team as well as work independently
SIGN UP FOR ORIENTATION HERE:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.