Volunteer for Share's Hot Meals Program
Share provides daily, free meals for the members of our community experiencing homelessness and low-income. Each month we serve over 6,000 meals. Much of the food used in the program is donated by area grocery stores and is prepared each day by volunteers and staff. Volunteers work in a commercial kitchen to assist with food preparation, serving, and cleaning.
Volunteers support the mission of Share by helping to prepare and serve meals every day of the year to nourish our neighbors.
- Breakfast: 7:30 am - 9:30 am (in-person dining)
- Lunch: 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (Mondays start at 11:00 am, to-go service)
- Dinner: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm (in-person dining)
- Breakfast: 8:00 am - 10:00 am (to-go service)
- Dinner: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm (to-go service)
Volunteers must be 18 years or older to volunteer for this opportunity. Contact Molly Evjen at firstname.lastname@example.org for exceptions.
Upon Arriving to Share House
Parking: You are welcome to park in the Share House parking lot if there is space, otherwise street parking is available.
To Enter the Kitchen: Enter through the parking lot on the side of the building. Go to the green door on the left side the building. The door will be locked, as we keep the kitchen closed between meal times.
- Ring the bell and call the kitchen at 360-695-7658 Ext. 102 if needed
- If you do not get buzzed in, please go up the stairs to the left of the front entrance.
- You will be working with our amazing kitchen staff of either Holley, Jeremiah, or Michael. They will greet you and get you started!