LEAP INTO ACTION!
Join the University of La Verne in celebration as we kick off an exciting new chapter under the leadership of Dr. Pardis Mahdavi, our 19th president, and extend our core values, collective impact, and commitment to bridging educational excellence and innovation within the region and beyond.
Our goal is to get as many pledges as we can and at inauguration President Mahdavi will update the community on this initiative and share opportunities to extend our impact.
WHY LEAP INTO ACTION
Not a member of the university? No problem! We're trying to build connections and community. Whether volunteering your time or talents or providing an in-kind contribution, your commitment and action will:
- Bridge and strengthen your community
- Deepen our commitment to further local, regional, and global relationships and impact
- Build meaningful connections and help foster communities that are equitable, inclusive, and innovative.
Every act of service has the potential for a significant impact!
PLEDGE & LEAP INTO ACTION NOW
- Press the green “PLEDGE” button to participate
- Select one or more causes that you are passionate about from the pledge form
- Consider the following campus or local community partners OR search for community partners in your area:
- Commit to engaging a minimum of one (1) hour volunteering your time or talent OR contributing through an in-kind donation(s) (e.g., gently used clothes, toys, canned goods)
- Share your Leap Into Action story through social media or on the platform through the “Add Impact” button above.
#ULVLeap 🐾 #UniversityofLaVerne #LeosEngaged
This campaign is part of a series of University of La Verne celebrations recognizing the university’s new era of leadership, including President Mahdavi’s festive inauguration ceremony Oct. 13 and reception, along with our traditional Homecoming and Family Weekend activities and games. Please join us!
Wendy Lau wrote on September 27th, 2023
Take the LEAP, make the pledge! One small act of kindness goes a long way!!
Donna Redman wrote on September 20th, 2023
It doesn't take much to impact the lives of many!
Jennifer Killham wrote on September 19th, 2023
“It takes courage to be kind.”
— Maya Angelou
Julissa Espinoza wrote on September 11th, 2023
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead
Jamie Ayala wrote on September 10th, 2023
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.”